Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 29

Thread: Anybody saw X3?

  1. #11
    Inactive Member Andyman's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    13,640
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I read somewhere that the movie suffered from "too many" characters on screen so Nightcrawler was axed to make room for newer ones.

  2. #12
    Inactive Member munkkeyboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 23rd, 2001
    Posts
    1,325
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Thumbs up

    No, they don't even mention Nightcrawler in the movie.

  3. #13
    Inactive Member grail25's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2004
    Posts
    3,754
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    that's logical, but I just wondered if they gave any mention of it during the movie.

    It would've made also for a lot of "blue" caractere. Mystique, Beast, Nightcrawler...

  4. #14
    Inactive Member Peter Peeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2004
    Posts
    16,859
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I still maintain they should have cast me as Wolverine.
    what?
    I've been working out.

  5. #15
    Inactive Member grail25's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2004
    Posts
    3,754
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    It's true that you have the right height [img]smile.gif[/img]

    Jackman is doing a great job imo even if he's too tall. I really liked him in the first 2 movies. I haven't seen number 3 yet, but I heard that Wolverine was a little bit the "comic relief" of the movie though... [img]confused.gif[/img]

  6. #16
    Inactive Member Peter Peeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2004
    Posts
    16,859
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    oh I think Hugh's doing a decent enough job...
    just think I'd have done better... [img]wink.gif[/img]

    plus, he's not even Canadian! [img]eek.gif[/img]
    bub... [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  7. #17
    Inactive Member Evil Temptation's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2004
    Posts
    988
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Saw it twice.

    I liked the film. However, like many have said, if you know nothing of the X-History it's a lot better movie. Knowing what I know about the X-Men there are a lot of things that left me "WTF?".

    I agree that more character development would have been better. They introduced a lot of new mutants this time, but you keep seeing the same ones over and over again. I would have LOVED more Angel, Juggernaut, Multiple Man, Kitty, Beast, and Colosuss, as aposed to the Magneto, Wolverine, Storm, Wolverine, Magneto, Storm, Wolverine, Wolverine, Storm, Magneto, Wolverine, Magneto, Storm, Wolverine, Magneto, Wolverine, Wolverine, Wolverine feel the movie had...

    And in reference to the new chracters, apart from the fact that they were barley used, they were GREAT. They all look good and were portrayed fantastically. I loved Vinne Jones as Juggs and Angel was magneficent. Grammer nailed it perfectly. He was Hank McCoy.

    What was odd to me was the 'finality' they tried to inject into this movie (it supposedly being the last in the series), yet in some smaller ways, they totally left it open for another film (anyone else catch the extra scene after the credits...?).
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">This I completely agree with. If anything, all they did was open up a whole new chapter, they finished nothing at all. The scene at the end of the credits.... WOW. Can you say definate 4th movie... [img]rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]eek.gif[/img]

  8. #18
    Inactive Member grail25's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2004
    Posts
    3,754
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Peeker:
    oh I think Hugh's doing a decent enough job...
    just think I'd have done better... [img]wink.gif[/img]

    plus, he's not even Canadian! [img]eek.gif[/img]
    bub... [img]tongue.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">You would've done it only for the cash... [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  9. #19
    Inactive Member Peter Peeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2004
    Posts
    16,859
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    well...yeah. of course!

    the cash, and a chance to bang Anna Paquin... [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

  10. #20
    Inactive Member Andyman's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    13,640
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    It has been known that this movie only ended a story arc. Any other X-Men movie will be off in a totally different tangent.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •